VisionWe, empowered by the Holy Spirit and inspired by the vision of our founder Fr. Peter Mary Mermier, strive to be Christocentric witnesses through prayer and fraternal love. We seek creative and innovative ways to be more effective at the service of the gospel. Thus transform the world by immersing ourselves in the mission of Christ.
MissionEnlightened and empowered by the Holy Spirit, we humbly submit ourselves to fulfill His mission to everything to everyone. Give priority to seek knowledge and wisdom, to share perfect love and concern to all. We motivate our young brothers to be promoters of justice, peace and unity in the communities.
A Short Brief About Ibrahimpatnam Parish Ministry
Ibrahimpatnam is located in outskirts of the Vijayawada city; it is 15 kms away from the Vijayawada Bus Station. Ibrahimpatnam mission was entrusted to MSFS in the year 1993.Sahayanagar parish was bifurcated from Kondapalli parish and was canonically erected as parish in the June 1993. It was entrusted to the MSFS fathers and Rev. Fr. Puthur Ignatius was its first parish priest from 1993 –1998. Parish church was constructed by Fr. Philip Souriankuzhe msfs in the year 1998. It has two Acers of land. It has the catholic population of 1500 members, 390 catholic families and 7 sub stations namely:
Some Details About The Centre
- Apostolates at the Centre - Parish Ministry
- Number of confreres at present - One Priests
- People benefitting from it are mostly - Migrants from AP & Telangana and 90% are poor.
- Infrastructure - Sufficient at present but to be improved for the future need
- Financial Status - Dependant
- Religious Congregations nearby - St. Anne’s of Bangalore (Collaboration)
- Suggestions and Comments for its Future - Build Church at Moolapadu sub-station. 3 to 4 shops could be constructed at Ibrahimpatnam.