VisionMore catechism is required, re-evangelization should be done. Family apostolate is encouraged. Children, youth and women are need to be focused for the failed mission in the area.
MissionPastoral and education care is given to the people of God and the word of God is given sufficiently for the spiritual strengths of the people.
A Short Brief About Janampet Mission
The first Rector of the study house was Fr. Mani Panthalany and thereafter Fr. Thomas Anikala, Fr. M. Santaiah, Fr. Rafael Karekatt, Fr. Thumma Mariadas; Fr. George Kottinal,Rev. Fr. KarnamDhaman Kumar rendered their services. Now, Fr. Mani Malana is the Rector of the House at Janampet. At present, the scholastics from Vizag and South East India Provinces are there at study this house and go for classes to Vijnana Nilayam, Institute run by Capuchin fathers.
The confreres are also involved actively in the pastoral ministry. They are looking after the pastoral needs of the 3 neighboring villages which were entrusted to our care by the diocese namely: 1. Chinnamalapally, 2. K.P. Gudem, 3. Kavugunta.
Some Details About The Centre
- Apostolates at the Centre - Formation and Education
- Number of confreres at present - Four Priests and a Senior Brother and a Regent Brother
- People benefitting from it are mostly - Poor and lower middle class of all religious groups in the College.
- Infrastructure - Insufficient and so needs to be improved both in the Seminary and in the College
- Financial Status - Dependant on the Province for its day-today running
- Religious Congregations nearby - Heralds of the Good News (HGN), St. Ann of Providence, Holy Cross Sisters (No Contracts)
- Suggestions and Comments for its Future - Setting up Degree College is recommended. Rooms, furniture, Transport, Lab and Library are needed for the College. Consider separating the Seminary from the College.