VisionTo build up a society where human persons are loved and respected. To build up a family where one accepts, respects and appreciates the other, where an atmosphere of freedom, understanding and fellowship prevails. To build up committed individuals who would stand above the petty concerns of caste, creed and region.
MissionTo serve God and Humanity with love and gentleness. To inculcate values of honesty, hard work and optimism. To mould people with knowledge and character who would make substantial contribution to the Society. To enable our students to believe in God, others and themselves. To make our students to love, serve and live cheerfully.
A Short Brief About Korutla Parish & Education Ministry
Korutla is a town in the civil district of Karimnagar. It is 75kms away from Karimnagar and is in the fag end of Warangal Diocese. With lot of business prospects, Korutla town is fast developing town in the district. This distant town was erected by Most Rev. Thumma Bala, Bishop of Warangal, as a Mission Centre in view of Evangelization on 1st May, 1995 bifurcating from Jagityal Parish and was entrusted to the care of the Missionaries of St. Francis De Sales (MSFS). Rev. Fr. Thomas Puliyampattayil msfs was the first in-Charge- Priest. In general, the Christian presence is very small and Catholic presence almost nothing in this mandal, though there used to be a couple of families of Tamil origin who had migrated to Adilabad and Hyderabad in search of livelihood. Presently there are 10 families of different language speaking settled Korutla on employment reasons, in addition to many individuals working in schools and hospitals in and around Korutla. Efforts are on to contact the people and share the Good News of Christ.
At present there are three priests available for the pastoral work. In 2004, Sisters of St. Joseph of Tarbes of Mysore province has joined us to intensify the ministries to the rural areas. Fr. Jose Marie Thekkekuttu, Fr. Joachim Gorantla, Fr. Mariadas Sesetty etc. had worked to develop the centre. At present Fr. G. Sandeep Reddy, Principal and Fr. P. Sundar Rao Parish Priest are working hard for the mission.
Some Details About The Centre
- Apostolates at the Centre - Parish Ministry and Education Ministry
- Other Apostolates at the Centre - Hostel for boys
- Number of confreres at present - Three Priests and Bro. Regent
- People benefitting from it are mostly - Middle class and well to do families. Catholic presence is very less and surrounded by poor people below the poverty line are very few
- Infrastructure - Sufficient
- Financial Status - Self-sufficient
- Religious Congregations nearby - St. Joseph’s of Tarbes (On Contract between FCC and MSFS Provincials)
- Suggestions and Comments for its Future - Boy’s Home could be replaced with pre-primary. Tailoring and computer courses. Grotto on the road side. Parish Church.