A Short Brief About Nelliyampathy Parish Ministry
LourduMatha Church in the tea estates of Nelliyampathy, a hill station 20 kms away from Nenmara, which was substation of Nenmara, was erected as parish recently and entrusted to MSFS. Right now priest who is residing at Vandazhi is the parish priest, if need arises he is assisted by seminary staff. Fr. Philip Parackal is the Parish Priest.
Some Details About The Centre
- Apostolates at the Centre - Parish Ministry
- Other Apostolates at the Centre - Other apostolate: Agricultural Farm (Rubber), Vandazhi(16 acres)
- Number of confreres at present - One Priest
- Labourers in tea estate, poor class
- Infrastructure - Sufficient
- Financial Status - Self-sufficient
- Religious Congregation in the Parish - Presentations sisters of Coimbatore and they are running a dispensary (Contract between Sisters Congregation and the Diocese).