VisionThe vision statement is carried out through the mission plan of celebration of sacraments, preaching the world of God and through value based education of the youth for a bright future and through the means of social apostolates.
MissionRajupalem mission aims at the comprehensive education of the youth and evangelization of the people in Catholic faith.
A Short Brief About Rajupalem
Rajupalem mission, mother of compassion center, was started in the year 2001, by Rev. Fr.Ganji Balajoji Reddy as its first MSFS pioneer. Bellamkonda parish was entrusted MSFS, but due to pastoral reasons it was shifted to Rajupalem and house was built and inaugurated in the year 2002, Oct 26th. Later a Church was built in the premises. It has catholic population of 690 members, 260 catholic families and 9 sub stations they are: Nandirajupalem, Venkatayapalem, Papayapalem, Machayapalem, Machayapalem, Chadrayapalem, Bellamkonda, Ganapavasram and Reddygudem.
There are 9 catechists working actively. At present there are three priests working in that mission station. In June 2015 SFS School was started and Rev. Fr. P.J. Mathew was appointed as the first Principal of the School and Rev. Fr. P. Hrudaya Raj was appointed as the first Correspondent.
Some Details About The Centre
- Apostolates at the Centre - Parish Ministry and Education
- Number of confreres at present - Three Priests and a Regent Brother
- People benefitting from it are mostly - Agrarian Society mixed with coolies, farmers, lower middle class and middle class people.
- Infrastructure - Insufficient to the present needs and needs to be improved both in the Parish and the school
- Financial Status - Dependant on the Province for all extraordinary expenses
- Religious Congregation nearby - Sisters of Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament (SABS)(Contract between the SABS and MSFS Provincial)
- Suggestion - Medical Services and in the course of time upgrade SFS School to Plus Two and Degree College. A new Presbytery is to be constructed soon. Lab, Library, Building and Rooms.